Friday, October 26, 2012

Fall Break!


 Friday, October 26th


Welcome back!  This past Monday and Tuesday, Toccoa Falls students enjoyed two days without classes!  Fall break helped me relax and feel at ease after a week of midterm exams.   Excitement has been building for Fall Break for weeks, but when it finally came, I felt that it went by way too fast!  
Me and Cristy taking a shopping break!

After a full day of classes on Friday, I went home with my friend, Cristy.  Over the duration of the break we slept, ate good food, caught up on laundry, and went shopping, hiking and to Starbucks!  I had the privilege of meeting Cristy’s family and seeing what she did around her hometown for fun.  On Saturday, we went shopping at the Northeast Georgia Outlet mall!

On Sunday, we went to her church, and I enjoyed being a part of a smaller congregation which is nice a change from what I’m used to back home.  Overall, I enjoyed being away, but it was good to return to campus too.
We found a Gazebo on our hike!

No comments:

Post a Comment